Enjoy and relax in one of the world’s richest bio diversity park. Experience ultimate relaxation in the lap of nature, surrounded by trees, wind, open paddy fields, and mystic magical places or nature’s own hot spots. Refresh your mind and body and even boost your memory with time in abundance. An ideal place to set your kids free to do what ever they want until they get tired. A place were all the modern amenities and goodness of mother earth meets. If you feel its time to breath some real fresh air then you can always come back for more. We are 100% isolated from all sort of pollution.
Activities & Facilities:
- Perfectly maintained swimming pool with under water lights
- Pedal boating
- Fish feeding
- Indoor archery
- Indoor badminton and tennis court
- Row boating
- Traditional Jalachakra
- Children’s park
Exploration & Sight Seeing
- Bio diversity Park with more than 4,00,000+ plants belonging to more than 4500 species and 10,000 sub species.
- Eden Garden with more than 162 species of fruits.
- 101 varieties of Mango, 21 varieties of Jackfruits, 39 varieties of Banana Plant, 9 varieties of Coconut trees.
- All the Yogas (Medicinal Combinations) of Ayurveda.
- Kula Kadavu : Steps to the Pond.
- Explore more than 62+ Species of fish.
- Temple Pond.
- Nakshathra Junction with 27 Zodiac Trees (Naal Vrukshangal).
- Domestic animal farm.
- World’s tallest Parashurama Statue.
- Tea garden and tea tower.
- Vegetable farm with more than 85 varieties of vegetables.
- Valentine Garden.
- Splendid full Mango meadows view from tower
- 6 km long relaxing nature walk covered with trees
- Sarppakkaavu with Sacred trees.
- Numerous other Magical hideouts for ultimate relaxation, blessed by nature.