Enjoy and relax in one of the world’s richest bio diversity park. Experience ultimate relaxation in the lap of nature, surrounded by trees, wind, open paddy fields, and mystic magical places or nature’s own hot spots. Refresh your mind and body and even boost your memory with time in abundance. An ideal place to set your kids free to do what ever they want until they get tired. A place were all the modern amenities and goodness of mother earth meets. If you feel its time to breath some real fresh air then you can always come back for more. We are 100% isolated from all sort of pollution.
Agricultural Theme Park Rides in different categories
Agricultural Extensional Services (Free Rides Including Tickets)
- Fish feeding
- Water wheel
- Pottery experience
- Traditional boat experience
- Coconut climbing
- Chinese fishing net experience (selected time only)
- Bird watching
- Butterfly survey
Free dormitory Services
- Human gyro
- Trampo line
- Kids – cradle, park & ball pool
- Pedal boat & kutta vanchi
- Watch tower
- Swimming pool (Kids & Adult)
- Palluvan pattu & flutes music experience
- Paid swimming pool
- Sikkara vallam
- Speed boat
- Woody ride
- Lift ride
- Derby ride
- E – Rickshaw
- E – Train
- Rope way
- Golf car
Want to know more…? Call: +91 90725 80510 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exploration & Sight Seeing
- Bio diversity Park with more than 4,00,000+ plants belonging to more than 4500 species and 10,000 sub species.
- Eden Garden with more than 162 species of fruits.
- 101 varieties of Mango, 21 varieties of Jackfruits, 39 varieties of Banana Plant, 9 varieties of Coconut trees.
- All the Yogas (Medicinal Combinations) of Ayurveda.
- Kula Kadavu : Steps to the Pond.
- Explore more than 62+ Species of fish.
- Temple Pond.
- Nakshathra Junction with 27 Zodiac Trees (Naal Vrukshangal).
- Domestic animal farm.
- World’s tallest Parashurama Statue.
- Tea garden and tea tower.
- Vegetable farm with more than 85 varieties of vegetables.
- Valentine Garden.
- Splendid full Mango meadows view from tower
- 6 km long relaxing nature walk covered with trees
- Sarppakkaavu with Sacred trees.
- Numerous other Magical hideouts for ultimate relaxation, blessed by nature.
For Students Entry
Full of Knowledge
- Explore 4500 species of plants and 10000 of sub varieties.
- Know our scientist: Roads named after scientists and famous personalities of India mentioning their achievements.
- The perfect place to teach and learn about biodiversity.
- Study the cultures and practises that prevailed in ancient India and their mystical relations with nature.
- Study about different types of medicinal plants and there uses.
- Learn the traditional methods used in farming and agriculture.
- Study about different species of fruits and vegetables grown in India. Over 140 species of fruits and 84 species of vegetables.
- Learn about different types of beverage crops grown in India.
- Learn about different types of spices and condiments grown in India
- Learn about animal husbandry, cattle farming and pisciculture.
For Special Entry
Special Included Addons
- Welcome drink
- Indoor Court conference hall with mic
- Breakfast: Idly or dosa with chutney and sambaar / Appam with egg roast
- Lunch including fish curry meals, karimeen fry and chicken fry (farm fresh from mango meadows)
- Evening Special – Tea/coffee with snacks
- Single room is allocated for storing baggage’s and other items (groups more than 15 peoples)